Deadline for Abstract Submission: December 3, 2017
Abstract Submission Guidelines and Instructions:
The Scientific Committee for the International ADHD Congress invites you to submit abstracts for the International ADHD Congress (Tel Aviv, Israel March 2018).
Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only;
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines. Abstracts received after the deadline (November 19th, 2017) will not be considered.
The submitted abstracts should give a brief description of the title and topic.
All abstracts will be reviewed by members of the working groups and/or the Scientific Committee.
Original work that has not been published or accepted for presentation elsewhere is preferred.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. (To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s).
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The title should be brief (a maximum of 200 characters typed in lower-case letters, except for abbreviations and study names), clearly indicating the contents of the abstract.
- Do not include authors, institutions, city names, trademarks and abbreviations in the title.
- Use Arabic numerals for all numbers except at the beginning of a sentence where they should be written out.
- Use standard abbreviations and symbols.
- Do not include any figures or tables in abstracts, and do not submit attachments, slides, or any reference materials with the abstracts;
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide maximum information in the abstract please:
- Describe briefly the rationale and theoretical framework for the study contribution.
- State the specific objective of the study.
- State the methods
- Summarize the results
- State the conclusions
Only accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final scientific programme. The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present his/her oral or poster presentation.